Student comments for the first quarter will be released in Canvas today after 3 p.m. These comments help teachers communicate how Trinity Prep students are progressing in their classes. Teachers tell about successes and areas for improvement. These comments echo what grade books state inside Canvas while also providing a more holistic view of your child in our community. They also serve as great starting points for conversations about your child's academic progress.
To view your child's comments, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Canvas Parent Observer account from the Web. (You will not be able to view comments from the Canvas App.)
- Select View Grades from your Dashboard (bottom right).
- Select one of your child's courses.
- Click on Speech Bubble Icon to the right of the Mid-Semester 1 Comment to view your child's comment for this course.
- To view comments from another course, click on the course drop down menu located directly above the assignment list and select a course.