A QUALITY Education is priceless!
You CAN afford a TPS education! Tuition assistance is awarded to families at all levels of income based on individual circumstances and awards can vary from $1000 to 90% of tuition cost.
Not sure if you qualify? Complete the TADS process and contact the Director of Admission for results. Committment to the school is not expected until grant decisions are made.
Step 1: Begin the five step application process to Trinity Prep by clicking here "How to Apply" and start the financial aid TADS application in addition to and simultaneously with your application to attend TPS.
Step 2: Begin the TADS financial aid application which opens in October.
To apply for tuition assistance, click on the TADS logo link below and follow the instructions on their website. You will be asked to log-in with your current account information or to create a new account.
October 1, 2014
Online TADS application available
February 6, 2015
TADS deadline for Malone candidates. Must have a fully documented TADS process and report to TPS by this date.
Deadline for fully documented TADS process and report returned to TPS.
Early March 2015
Tuition assistance notifications e-mailed.
Separated or Divorced parent filing procedures.Non-custodial parent must complete the TADS process. A copy of the court-issued summary of the divorce decree is required and should be sent to the Director of Financial Aid.Grant policy: first: current students; second: newly enrolled students from grade 11 down to grade 6. We may not be able to meet the need of every family. Trinity Prep's maximum grant is 90% of tuition. You must be prepared to pay the remaining 10% or more in tuition plus books and fees. The New Student Enrollment Fee is pro-rated based on your tuition award. Exceptionally high achieving students entering grade 7 or above may also apply for a Malone Grant in conjunction with applying for tuition assistance. A Malone applicant must complete the tuition aid application process by February 6, 2015. (See Malone Scholars link)
- Log-in or create a new account
- TADS will request supporting documentation. Keep copies of all materials.
- Once TADS indicates that results have been submitted to the school, our financial aid committee will review all requests after the deadline date.
- Malone Scholars must provide the required essay located on the Malone Scholars link on the Admission page in addition to completing the TADS process.
Tuition, Fees, and Payment Options2015-2016 tuition is $19,450
2015-2016 fees include:
- Full tuition: due July 1
- Two payments: partial payment July 1 (60%), final payment December 1 (40%)
- Ten monthly payments: April through January
- $1,900 one-time new student fee
- $110 optional yearbook fee
- $40 Trinity Parent Organization fee per family
- $405 Grades 6-8 field trip fee
- $435 Grade 9 field trip fee
- $60 Grade 10 field trip fee
- Tuition Refund Insurance is required for all new TPS students and optional for returning students at 0.75% of tuition.