Home >
Prospective Families > Tuition, Fees, Financial Aid
Parents and Students
Alumni
Prospective Families
facebook twitter youtube linkedin

A QUALITY Education is priceless! 

You CAN afford a TPS education! Grants are available to families at many income levels.

Not sure if you qualify?  Complete the TADS process and contact the Director of Admission for results.  Committment to the school is not expected until grant decisions are made. 

Step 1: Begin the five step application process to Trinity Prep by clicking here "How to Apply"  and start the financial aid TADS application in addition to and simultaneously with your application to attend TPS.

Step 2: Begin the TADS application process no later than February 1.

Step 3: Provide a current year tax return to TADS in addition to any supporting documents they request no later than February 21.  All financial aid applications must be finalize with TADS and results reported to TPS by February 21, 2014.

To apply for tuition assistance, click on the TADS logo link below and follow the instructions on their website. You will be asked to log-in with your current account information or to create a new account.

October 1

Online TADS application available

January 17

TADS deadline for Malone candidates.  Must have a fully documented TADS process and report to TPS by this date.

February 21 

Regular deadline for fully documented TADS process and report returned to TPS.

March 4, 2014

Tuition assistance notifications e-mailed.  

   Click here to apply at tads.com 

  • Log-in or create a new account

  • TADS will request supporting documentation.  Keep copies of all materials.

  • Once TADS indicates that results have been submitted to the school, our financial aid committee will review all requests after the deadline date.

  • Malone Scholars must provide the required essay located on the Malone Scholars link on the Admission page in addition to completing the TADS process.

Separated or Divorced parentfiling procedures.

  • Non-custodial parent must complete the TADS process.  A copy of the court-issued summary of the divorce decree is required and should be sent to the Director of Financial Aid.

Grant policy: first: current students; second: newly enrolled students from grade 11 down to grade 6. 

We may not be able to meet the need of every family.  Trinity Prep's maximum grant is 90% of tuition.  You must be prepared to pay the remaining 10% or more in tuition plus books and fees.  The New Student Enrollment Fee is pro-rated based on your tuition award.    

Exceptionally high achieving students entering grade 7 or above may also apply for a Malone Grant in conjunction with applying for tuition assistance. A Malone applicant must complete the tuition aid application process by December 12, 2012. (See Malone Scholars link)


Tuition, Fees, and Payment Options

2013-2014 tuition is $17,950: (tuition for 2014-2015 will be posted mid January 2014)

  • Full tuition: due July 1

  • Two payments: partial payment July 1 (60%), final payment December 1 (40%)

  • Ten monthly payments: April through January

2013-2014 fees include:

  • $1,700 one-time new student fee

  • $75 optional yearbook fee

  • $40 Trinity Parent Organization fee per family

  • $375 Grades 6-9 field trips fee

  • Tuition Refund Insurance is required for all new TPS students and optional for returning students at 0.71% of tuition.

  

Trinity Preparatory School of Florida   |   5700 Trinity Prep Lane   |   Winter Park, FL 32792   |   P 407.671.4140   |   Site Map
Our mission is to develop individuals who will excel in college and in life, contribute to their communities, lead in a changing society, and grow spiritually.

Accredited by:

naisfcis

powered by finalsite