Welcome to the area of the website we dedicate to providing you with an overview of Trinity Prep's exceptional technology. Trinity Prep is a technology-rich learning community committed to offering its students, faculty and staff a robust environment to support the most innovative uses of the educational technologies available today. Students in all grade levels utilize technology integrated thoughtfully throughout the curriculum. All classrooms are equipped with the latest wireless and digital projection technology for the seamless projection of images, programs and multimedia from a variety of student and faculty devices.
A brief overview of Trinity Prep's technology offerings are highlighted below:
- Two fixed state-of-the-art computer labs housed in the technology area of the Student Resource Center are dedicated to the extensive computer science curriculum.
- 6th and 7th grade students have access to wireless laptops in the Rich Library that can be used in and around the library during the school day.
- An immersive technology classroom is located in the Rich Library offering faculty and students access to unique online educational opportunities in collaboration with Stanford University.
- Every student in grades 8th - 12th are required to bring a laptop to school each day.
- Three mobile wireless laptop carts and an iPad cart are used in 6th and 7th grade to conduct in-class computer-based lessons and projects.
- Trinity Prep's more than 450 computers provide access to an enterprise class infrastructure which includes a high speed wired network and a state-of-the-art campus-wide wireless network.
- Access to an extensive catalog of scholarly online databases is available to students and faculty.
- Every student on campus is provided with a "digital locker" which includes access to GoogleApps and Edline to facilitate the storage of electronic files and to allow for collaboration and communication.
Below are links to pertinent technology resources and information:
Director of Technology