Habitat for Humanity
Trinity Prep has built more Habitat for Humanity houses than any other school in the United States.
- Trinity Prep is currently building its 18th Habitat house. Habitat for Humanity provides affordable home ownership for families who would not ordinarily be able to buy a home.
- Our 2015-16 house was dedicated to Headmaster Craig Maughan after 23 years of service to the school.
- The 2016-17 house is located at 664 Lyman Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789.
Trinity Prep Saints are committed to helping end hunger in Central Florida.
- Every year, students collect more than 8,000 pounds of food for the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Students build their collected cans into temporary sculptures before Second Harvest of Central Florida distributes the food to nonprofits throughout our community who are helping to feed those who are hungry.
Our students are helping the community, and the world, be well.
- Students raised $4,000 for United Cerebral Palsy and $1,300 for breast cancer research.
- All proceeds from our breast cancer fundraising go to local organizations, Libby's Breast Cancer Legacy and Pink Out Winter Park. This year, students wrote the names of people who have been affected by breast cancer on cards that were tied to pink flamingos that lined the entrance to the school.
Our Trinity Prep family is working to feed the leaders of tomorrow - the world's children.
- As their senior project, the Trinity Prep class of 2015 assembled 12,000 meals for the Project for Feeding Children Everywhere.
- Feeding Children Everywhere provides meals and hope to children throughout the globe.
For additional information about any of our service projects, contact Chaplain Vinal, email@example.com.