Trinity Prep Community Pledge
The entire community has worked hard at maintaining effective community health standards. I am grateful to all of you for supporting the school in this way. As you know, the governor has placed us in phase three of reopening. We too have allowed more activity on campus and more visitors, particularly at athletic events and soon-to-occur fine arts performances. While campus has opened up, access remains limited. We are still a restricted campus with all spectator events requiring tickets. Masking is required in and outdoors, as is distancing. As the holidays approach and you have greater latitude to socialize, please be mindful of the need to continue to practice good hygiene and get a flu shot.
As a reminder, our Trinity Prep Community Pledge is to:
- Socially distance (maintaining six feet or more of space) when in a public space
- Wear a 2 or 3 ply mask when in a public space
- Follow pre-screening procedures before entering the Trinity Prep campus
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid unnecessary travel
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands frequently
- Follow Trinity Prep/CDC quarantine and Return-to-School practices
- Inform TPS administration if a member of the family has contracted or been in close contact with an individual who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.
Thank you for all your efforts in support of our community.
Byron M. Lawson Jr.