Technology at Trinity Prep seeks to inspire innovation and learning. Most importantly, it provides students access to a variety of educationally-relevant tools and services in preparation for college and beyond."
DENISE MUSSELWHITE, DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Trinity Prep is a technology-rich learning community, providing its students, faculty, and staff with the most innovative uses of educational technologies available today.
Overview of Our Technology Offerings
- Two immersive technology centers (ITC)
- Grades 6 through 12 bring a laptop to school each day
- All classrooms equipped with wireless and digital projection technology
- Enterprise-class network, including campus wide high speed wireless
- Three state-of-the-art instructional computer labs and dedicated robotics space
- GoogleApps and Canvas provides a digital suite of services