Athletics Forms & Information
To be eligible to participate in TPS Athletics all student-athletes must create an Athletic Clearance account for the 2022-2023 school year. All paperwork and signatures must be completed and submitted online. Students and parents will receive an email when the student is cleared and eligible to participate. If you have an athletic clearance account from a previous school year, please use the same account. If you are new to Trinity Prep, please create an account.
Athletic Clearance Checklist:
- Create an Athletic Clearance Account or log into your existing account.
- Upload the FHSAA Physical Form
- Upload proof of medical insurance.
- View NFHS Mandatory Courses (No need to upload) - View the three courses at home and then a parent and student will need to digitally sign the FHSAA Consent Form (EL3) in the athletic clearance portal to confirm you have completed each course.
- Upload ImPACT Baseline Test - take the baseline test at home, upload to the Athletic Clearance portal (instructions below).
- Upload the 2022-2023 Student-Athlete and Parent/Guardian Athletic Participation Agreement (Download from the athletic clearance portal).
- GA4 Affidavit of Transfer Compliance Form - Required for NEW students entering grades 7th, 8th and 10th, 11th, and 12th grade.
For questions, please contact the Athletic Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.