Athletics Forms & Information
To be eligible to participate in TPS Athletics all student-athletes must create an Athletic Clearance account for the 2021-2022 school year. All paperwork and signatures must be completed and submitted online. Students and parents will receive an email when the student is cleared and eligible to participate. If you have an account from the 2020-2021 school year, please use the same account. If you are new to Trinity Prep, please create a new account.
Athletic Clearance Checklist:
- Parent creates an Athletic Clearance Account or logs into their existing account.
- Complete the student information, educational history and medical history in the portal
- Upload the FHSAA Physical Form
- Upload proof of medical insurance.
- View NFHS Mandatory Courses (No Need to Upload) - View the three courses at home and then a parent and student will need to digitally sign the FHSAA Consent Form (EL3) in the athletic clearance portal to verify that you have completed each course.
- Upload ImPACT Baseline Test - take the baseline test at home, upload to the Athletic Clearance portal under Concussion Certification when complete (instructions below).
- GA4 Affidavit of Transfer Compliance Form - Required for NEW students entering grades 7th, 8th and 10th, 11th, and 12th grade.
- Sign and Upload the 2021-2022 Student-Athlete and Parent/Guardian Athletic Participation Agreement (Download from the athletic clearance portal).
For questions, please contact the Athletic Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.