Athletics Forms & Information
Create your Athletic Clearance Account to Participate in a Sport for the 2020-2021 School Year:
We have moved to Athletic Clearance for the 2020-2021 school year, all paperwork and signatures will be completed and submitted online. Each parent will need to create an account, enter all necessary student information, upload required documents, and sign the consent form. Students and parents will receive an email when the students are cleared and eligible to participate.
Please begin the athletic clearance process by creating an account. You can use the same account for each child. We will no longer take any paper documents. Please submit all required documentation in the athletic clearance portal.
- Parent creates an Athletic Clearance Account
- Complete the student information, educational history and medical history in the portal
- Upload the FHSAA Physical Form - The FHSAA physical form can be download form from the Athletic Clearance Portal, Please upload when complete.
- Upload proof of medical insurance.
- View NFHS Mandatory Courses (No Need to Upload) - View the three courses at home and then a parent and student will need to digitally sign the FHSAA Consent Form (EL3) to verify that you have completed each course. You no longer have to submit your completion certificates to the athletic department.
- Upload ImPACT Baseline Test - complete at home, upload to the Athletic Clearance portal under Concussion Certification when complete (instructions below).
- GA4 Affidavit of Transfer Compliance Form Required for NEW students entering grades 7th, 8th and 10th, 11th, and 12th grade, You can download the form from the Athletic Clearance Portal, upload when complete.
For questions, please contact the Athletic Department: email@example.com.