Athletics Forms & Information
To be eligible to participate in TPS Athletics all student-athletes must create an Athletic Clearance account for the 2020-2021 school year. All paperwork and signatures will be completed and submitted online. Students and parents will receive an email when the student is cleared and eligible to participate.
Please begin the athletic clearance process by creating an account. You can use the same account for each child.
Athletic Clearance Checklist:
- Parent creates an Athletic Clearance Account
- Complete the student information, educational history and medical history in the portal
- Upload the FHSAA Physical Form - The FHSAA physical form can be download form from the Athletic Clearance Portal, Please upload when complete.
- Upload proof of medical insurance.
- View NFHS Mandatory Courses (No Need to Upload) - View the three courses at home and then a parent and student will need to digitally sign the FHSAA Consent Form (EL3) to verify that you have completed each course. You no longer have to submit your completion certificates to the athletic department.
- Upload ImPACT Baseline Test - complete at home, upload to the Athletic Clearance portal under Concussion Certification when complete (instructions below).
- GA4 Affidavit of Transfer Compliance Form Required for NEW students entering grades 7th, 8th and 10th, 11th, and 12th grade, You can download the form from the Athletic Clearance Portal, upload when complete.
For questions, please contact the Athletic Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.