Athletics Forms & Information
Sign-Up for Fall Team Sports:
The online sign-up form for fall team sports is open. If you would like to participate in a fall sport, please click on the appropriate link below to sign-up.
Fall Sports Sign-Up Form for Returning Students
Parents you are not able to complete this form for your child. Students must be logged into their TPS Gmail account to complete the form.
New for the 2020-21 School Year:
We have moved to Athletic Clearance for the 2020-2021 school year, all paperwork and signatures will be completed and submitted online. Each parent will need to create an account, enter all necessary student information, upload required documents, and sign the consent form. Students and parents will receive an email when the students are cleared and eligible to participate.
- Parent creates an Athletic Clearance Account (instructions below)
- FHSAA Physical Form - Dated after May 22, 2020 (download form from the Athletic Clearance Portal, upload when complete)
- NFHS Mandatory Courses (instructions below, complete at home, digitally sign the FHSAA Consent Form (EL3) in the Athletic Clearance Portal to verify completion of each course.
- ImPACT Baseline Test (instructions below, complete at home, upload to the Athletic Clearance portal when complete)
- GA4 Affidavit of Transfer Compliance Form Required for new students to Trinity Prep entering grades 7th, 8th and 10th-12th grade (download form from the Athletic Clearance Portal, upload when complete)
For questions, please contact the Athletic Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.