Welcome to Trinity Preparatory School!
We are delighted that you are interested in applying to Trinity Prep, and we look forward to getting to know you better!
There is much to explore, both in our classrooms and outside on our campus. If you are in need of any admissions or enrollment information - please reach out to us at any time with any questions. You may send a direct email to our Admissions team at email@example.com, or to our Parent Relations Specialist, Kristy Nave at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academics: What courses should my student take next year?
- Athletics: How do I sign up my student for a sport? When are tryouts? What is the schedule for that sport?
- Attendance: How do I report my student's absence, tardiness, or early dismissal?
- Billing/Business Office: I have a question about my TADS billing, who should I talk to?
- Car Decal: How do I receive the parent parking decal for my car?
- Communication: How may I reach my student's teacher?
- Dress Code: What is the dress code at TPS?
- Grille: How do I set up my student's TPS Grille account?
- Help Desk/Technology: How may I contact the Help Desk with my IT questions?
- ID Badge: What happens if my student loses their ID badge?
- Nurse: I received a call from the Nurse that my student is sick and needs to come home. What should I do?
- Parent Organizations: How do I get involved with the Trinity Parent Organizations?
- Schedule: How do I change my student's schedule?
- Security: Do I need to check-in at the security kiosk if I have a meeting on campus, or if I am volunteering?
- Sign In/ Sign Out: How do I sign my student in or out (before or after) for an appointment?
- Textbooks: How do I purchase books for my student's class?