Patrons of the Arts
Patrons of the Arts is the parent organization that supports the arts in three ways: through financial support, funding items outside the fine arts budget; enrichment support, bringing visiting artists, authors, and musicians to interact with students and faculty; and volunteer support. All parents are invited to become a part of the vibrant, exciting arts community. Membership is offered at several levels and includes free passes to all arts events.
- Creative Writing
- Photography & Film
- Visual Arts
Patrons Meeting Schedule
Dates and times to be determined.
Tickets are required for all events and can be purchased through teachtix.com. Promo codes for Patrons of the Arts Members will be issued for all theatre performances. An email will be sent approximately one week before the first show. All other events are FREE, but will still require a ticket because of limited seating. Again, your tickets for all events should be reserved through teachtix.com.
The schedule for Fine Arts performances has not been released at this time.
Below are performances from the 2021-22 school year.
- October 14-17: Theater Production, US Play
- October 21: Choral Showcase, 4:30 p.m.
- November 4-7: All-School Musical
- November 8 & 9: Thespian Showcase, 4 p.m.
- November 16: Orchestra Concert, 7 p.m.
- December 3 & 4: Band Concert, 7 p.m.
- December 10 & 11: Choral Concert, 7 p.m.
- March 3-6: Theater Production, US Play
- March 8: Chamber Concert, 7 p.m.
- March 9: Choral Showcase, 4:30 p.m.
- March 16-19: State Thespian Festival, Tampa, FL
- March 24-26: National A Cappella Convention, Orlando, FL
- March 31- April 3: Theater Production, MS Musical
- April 7 & 8: Isabel Tongson’s Play Reading, 4 p.m.
- April 14: Band Concert, 7 p.m.
- April 21-24: Musical Theater Production
- April 26: Orchestra Concert, 7 p.m.
- April 29 & 30: Choral Concert, 7:30 p.m.
- May 6: Film Festival, 7 p.m.
- May 7: Jazz and Percussion Concert, 7 p.m.
*All theater shows are at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, 7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 2:30 p.m. on Sundays