Here you'll be able to find forms, links, and information for your student. This page will be updated and added to throughout the year to ensure you can find what you need in one place.
- Absences, Driving, & Map
- Billing & Business Services
- Calendars & Facilities
- Class and Exam Schedules
- College Counseling
- Community Service
- 2018-19 Year-at-a-Glance Calendar *updated March 2018
- 2018-19 Color-Coded Calendar *updated March 2018
- 2017-18 Year-at-a-Glance Calendar
- 2017-18 Color-Coded Calendar
- Full School Events Calendar
- Calendar Permit and/or Use of Facilities Request
The school requests that a calendar/facilities request form be submitted to request that a school-related item be placed on the school calendar, to reserve the use and setup of campus facilities, and/or to request the placement of messages on the electronic billboard.
Canvas is the primary communication tool employed by the school regarding student progress, students access the service to view coursework, grades, calendars, and to communicate with teachers.
Current parents create their own Observer account to access Canvas resources and connect with students.
- Corporate Partner Programs
- Dining Services
- Dress Code
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Medical Authorizations
- Field Trip Information
- Summer Reading & School Supplies
Click the button below to login to your PaySchools Central account. If you're new to Trinity Prep, or haven't created an account yet, there are some helpful instructions on registering for an account, adding a student and managing payments.
Note: If you had a balance on our previous account services provider, MyKidsSpending, all funds have been transferred into your new PaySchools account automatically.
- For financial inquiries, contact Lori Mills at MillsL@trinityprep.org or 321-282-2548.
- For technical help, contact Payschools at 1-877-393-6628.
Original signatures are required:
For Trinity Prep technology-related questions or help, email the technology help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321-282-2507.
- 1-to-1 Device Minimum Requirements
- Recommended & Required Software
- Digital Responsibility & Parental Controls